A quick video for today.
The illusion is that we are voting for a Democrat or a Republican or a 3rd Party. The reality is that we are voting between the USA as a sovereign nation, or the USA as an extension of a UN Progressive Agenda.
We also recommend reading Dick Morris’ new book – or at least the highlights below.
Dick Morris’ new book Black Helicopters accents a clear and present danger to our Republic…and more appropriately…a return of our Republic.
Here’s a list of the proposed UN taxes Americans can expect to hear more about or pay should the Progressive Movement (Obama and Progressive Senate/House Candidates) stay in power.
- A “Robin Hood” tax on financial transactions. Every time you buy or sell a stock or a bond or exchange money while travelling, you’d be hit with a financial transactions tax (a percentage of your transaction) that would go to the UN.
- A global tobacco tax with the funds to flow to the World Health Organization (WHO).
- A UN-imposed tax on billionaires all over the world. And don’t delude yourself for a moment that it is only the 1600 current billionaires who will be hit. Once the precedent of a UN tax on US citizens is approved, it will gradually grow downwards to cover more and more Americans. Again the funds will go to the UN.
- Under the Law of the Sea Treaty – up for Senate ratification in December of the lame duck session – offshore oil and gas wells would have to pay a proportion of their revenues to the International Seabed Authority, a UN-sponsored organization, which would distribute the loot to the third world.
- A carbon tax on all U.S. or other foreign commercial or passenger aircraft flying to Europe. Nominally to fight climate change, these revenues would also go to the third world.
- A mandatory assessment to be imposed on the U.S. to compensate third world nations for the costs of reducing their carbon output.
- These taxes are, of course, only the first steps. Once the principle is established of UN taxation of American citizens, the sky is the limit.